1. Do you provide both design and production services?
Yes. We offer design services to clients around the world and production services in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
2. What is the timeline for a design case?
Depending on the scope and complexity of the project, the time required to complete a design case can take from a single week to several months. Please feel free to contact us for a free consultation on your project schedule.
3. What information and files should I include in my brief?
We recommend that you provide the following information:
Marketing strategy: Background, target audience, goals and objectives
Brand equity (if available): Brand guideline, working files of key elements
Design content: Design items, retail store guideline
Look and feel: Design direction, reference images
Timeline: Estimated time for design and production, launch date
Others: Other special requests
4. What design services are available?
Our services include but are not limited to graphic design, packaging design, POSM design, digital and social media design, CI design, event and space design.
5. Can the design proposal be modified? Will there be an additional charge for a modification?
Yes, our design fee usually includes 3 revisions. An extra charge will be made for additional revisions.
6. What is the project process?
Phase 1: Design consultation and brief
Phase 2: Project planning and quotation confirmation/ New clients pay deposit
Phase 3: Design proposal and revision
Phase 4: Design confirmation
Phase 5: Provision of final artwork
Phase 6: Post-production (if necessary)
Phase 7: Project closure, billing and payment
7. If I want to discuss a design case, will I be charged a consultation fee?
We can give you a free consultation and a written report that includes market research and specific suggestions for a successful marketing design campaign.
8. What is the estimated cost for a design?
Please feel free to contact us to discuss price options according to your design needs.
9. I am an overseas client. What are the steps to working with your company?
Please feel free to email us about your project and design needs. A project manager will arrange a video meeting with you to discuss your design case.
Paradise’s designers can create different design solutions according to your needs, as well as offer brand and market research. The project schedule and price options will also be discussed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.